Let your kids explore the mobile-oriented Lego building experience with the Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000 model that comes with the virtual simulation of the Hidden Side app. Make the experience more action-packed with the LED light kit from Lightailing.
Kids these days are well-acquainted with the tidbits of Smartphone operation and many parents worry about their kids getting addicted to games that have no benefit. But, that is not the case with Lego Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000 70423 sets. This 689-piece model works with the Hidden Side mobile app and would enhance the patience, creativity and Lego building skill of any kids aged above 8 years. All you need to do is to scan the code on the Lego set with your mobile and install the app –the interactive ghost-hunting experience awaits you. However, the game gets more interesting as darkness ascends with the ghosts being more active and the LED lights from Lightailing give the Minifigures advantage over the ghosts!
Detailed Idea about the Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000 Model
If you light up 70423 Lego set, the floating ghosts around the bus module look more distinct on the app and you can let the Minifigures capture them easily. The lightened model also helps you solve mysteries by finding clues with the app, expand the role-play as different Minifigures, unlock Spewer –the Boss Ghost and change the toilet into walking and haunting one.
- You will get two Hero Minifigures of Jack Davids and Parker L. Jackson with their Smartphones, two haunted workers Nana and Bill, J.B. –the techie and the ghost dog of David named Spencer.
- With the Paranormal Intercept bus 3000 Lego light kit, you can enhance the ever-changing scenario around the module by pointing and moving your phone alongside. The open-play feature of this multiplayer or single-player app comes with AR (Augmented Reality) experience at the Newbury fictional town infested with ghosts.
- The 5” high, 3” wide and 11” long school bus features eye-catching tech details such as the toy cannons with ‘de-haunting’ flip-out feature and the command center that can be pulled out. Use green and warm white LEDs from Lego light sets to highlight the scanners on the rooftop, the interior with space for four Minifigures and also the portable haunted toilet that spits brown tiles.
How to Light Up Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000 Set
The lighting kits are handmade and of high quality while being available in a plug-and-play model so that both an expert and a layman finds it easy to install the lights. You will get the after-sale card with the light kit for the Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000 model that offers a manufacturer guarantee of two years.
- As you open the box and get rid of the bubble sheets around the plastic packets, it is recommended that each accessory be checked and tested properly before usage so that no item is broken or dysfunctional. You can replace and return the product within 7 days.
- Before you light up Lego bricks, get three AA batteries for the battery box, set up the Expansion boards, Adhesive squares, and the USB hub –all these while adhering to the detailed and illustrated steps from the universal instruction manual and user guide.
Add the lights properly and pass the connecting wires in between the stubs carefully so that they are not tampered or exposed. The app is continuously updated to empower the boss ghost in each level while you get new clues and new mysteries to solve and new ghosts to capture.