Build the largest Lego Mech of Voltron 21311 from the ‘80s and DreamWorks series or assemble the five posable lions that combine into the mech. Add LED lights and accessories from Briksmax or Lightailing to make the structure(s) glow in dark.
With 2321 Lego pieces, the Voltron 21311 model from Lego Ideas is appropriate for anyone above sixteen. Whether you belong to the age group that was mad about the animated television series of Voltron in the 1980s or the Netflix-fans that binged on the seven seasons of 2016’s Voltron: Legendary Defender by DreamWorks –this expert-level Lego model is perfect for any Lego enthusiast. Endless play opportunities are there with the five different colored lions as well as the 15” tall Voltron. You can recreate scenarios from the shows or create adventures according to your choice –with the LED lighting kit offered by Lightailing band Briksmax, the Lego building becomes more enchanting especially at night.
All You Need To Know About Voltron 21311 Set
You can bright up Voltron Lego set to highlight the classic Voltron mech with its shield and sword or the different sized buildable lions of black, red, blue, yellow and green color schemes. You must finish assembling the model before adding lights so that you have a thorough idea about where to add the lights.
- The set comes with a booklet where you will find instructions on assembling the structure as well as details regarding the Lego designers and the fan creator of the Voltron set.
- The Lego LED light kits can lighten up the specially designed five lions with extra strong joints so that not only each lion is sturdy but also combining them for the Voltron figure is easy.
- The 5 inches long and 8 inches wide Voltron robot has posable arms, wrists holding silver shield and sword, shoulders and head that can be highlighted with light kit for Lego Voltron. The torso and head are from a black lion while arms are from green and red lions and legs are from the blue and yellow lions.
Lighting The Voltron 21311 Set With Lighting Kit
Once the structure is complete, get batteries for the AA battery pack and prepare the brick separator. The light kit for Lego Ideas Voltron 21311 consists of an after-sale warranty card that is valid for two years.
- There are detailed instructions written in the universal language along with illustrations on the instruction manual. The user guide helps in the latter installation.
- You can light up Voltron Defender of the universe Lego structure with yellow light strip, one 30cm LED and two strip lights of red tone, one 30cm blue LED, one white light strip and two 15cm LEDs.
- There is one 30cm power cable for the USB hub along with one 5cm, two 15cm and two 30cm connecting wires that are to be passed comfortably between stubs.
- The Lego night light kit features six randomized Lego pieces for customization with the structure. Set up the Adhesive Square and the 6-port and 8-port expansion boards.
Handling damage is not likely to happen as the lighting accessories are packed in separate plastic bags and wrapped with air-bubble films inside the box. However, you should test them properly before the final installation and if you find any faulty or damaged item, get it replaced within a week.