Straight out of the adorable Lego Movie 2, the Emmet and Lucy’s Escape Buggy set is nothing short of a nostalgic ride for anyone who has been closely attached to Lego building since childhood. Those who have seen the movie would definitely remember how Lucy and Emmet escaped the Star and Heart in their stylish and powerful buggy.
Recreating that action with 550 Lego pieces from the Lego Movie 2 franchise of Lego is exciting for a grownup as well as a kid who is above eight years old. Whether your little ones are trying their building skill with this beginner set or you are reliving your childhood or just having a family activity with kids, the set is perfect for all. Lightailing makes this craze a few notches higher with its high-quality lighting accessories that highlight the structure in darkness.
Know about Emmet and Lucy’s Escape Buggy 70829 Set
Knowing about the Emmet and Lucy’s Escape Buggy 70829 Lego Set will be helpful for you before you learn to install the LED lights because this will give you an idea about the special features of the set to be highlighted.
- You will get six Minifigures from The Lego Movie 2 –Emmet and Lucy from 2019 edition, Shakira along with the three buildable Lego brick figures of Heart, Star and Metal Beard who have awesome accessories and weapon elements.
- The buildable base of the toy features the explode feature, a container holding fuel tanks with a gas canister filled with unique translucent flame material.
- You can bright up Lego set of Escape Buggy that includes two seats for the Minifigures of Lucy and Emmet, opening hood and doors, removable roof, non-shooting foldout arrow gun, large wheels having rubber tires and suspension.
- Internal organs of Metal Beard and ‘STOP’ sign and quiver of Lucy are the accessories while weapons include the crowbar of Shakira and the crossbow of Lucy.
- While creating various scenes from the movie, you can build Ultra Escape Buggy by combining Ultrakatty from Ultrakatty and Warrior Lucy 70827 model.
Features of the Light Kit for Emmet and Lucy’s Escape Buggy Set
Once you are finished setting up the structure, open up the box of light kit for Emmet and Lucy’s Escape Buggy 70829 and unfurl the bubble sheets around each plastic packet containing separate accessories.
- Among the eleven LEDs, the warm white 15cm light and two strip lights of warm white tone are for the front lights while the four red lights measuring 15cm each and four red slow flashing lights measuring 15cm each are for the rear side of the buggy.
- The lighting kit for Lego set includes a battery pack that requires AA batteries, an expansion board with 12 ports, Adhesive Square and a 30cm USB cord to connect with the USB hub.
- The six random colored Lego pieces are for customization and for ease of installation; you will get an instruction book and user guide book where detailed steps are written in a universal language.
As the accessories are very delicate and small, make sure they do not get mixed up with Lego pieces or get tampered. Check each part properly and if you find any functional or manufacturing defect, replace them within a week. The warranty card with the package gives you a product warranty for a year.