USE AA BATTERY PACK TO POWER UP LEGO
Our AA Battery Pack comes with an attached connecting cable, allowing you to connect to and power your lighting components. Use our AA Battery Packs when you are attempting to power more than 20 individual LEDs.
- AA Battery Pack size is 7cm x 5cm x 2cm.
- The connecting cable attached is approximately 23cm.
- AA Batteries are not included in this pack.
ABOUT SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matters where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the globe, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times. To see the delivery time or shipping status, please visit the SHIPPING PAGE and TRACKING PAGE.
- Standard Free Shipping on orders over 49.00 (USD)
- DHL/EMS Free Shipping on orders over 259.00 (USD)
ABOUT WARRANTY & SERVICE
- Order enjoy 7 days to return or resend if any quality problems.
- Order will be shipped within 48 hours on business days.
- Order enjoy a 12 Month Warranty from the date for sale.
- Order enjoy customer service from Monday to Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm.
- This set is a led lighting kit only, Lego sets are not included.
- Products contain small parts that may represent a choking hazard.
- Products are not intended to be used by children under 6 years old.
- Children who use our products do so under adult supervision.
Hopefully, Lightailing lighting kit brings a wonderful experience to you and makes your Lego set look amazing! If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US. Have a happy shopping experience!
It works fantastically and came quite quickly. It is a bit big but that’s not to big of a problem as it does work really well and is easy to store. Just don’t forget To unplug it before moving it as it is a bit heavy and will break the wire if it’s still plugged in when dropped. I would highly recommend this product it Is fantastic.
AA Battery Pack
A well thought out system of wiring and electronics to add lights to models and scenery. I’m lighting up Lego street lights but I think this system would work great for model railroads. Definitely recommend.