With the Lego Taj mahal 10256 model, recreate one of the Seven Wonders of the World by assembling more than 5000 Lego pieces. Bring out the moonlit night view of this symbol of love with the premium handmade LED lighting kit from Lightailing or Briksmax.
The Taj Mahal as the symbol of love built-in 1631 during the reign of Emperor Shah Jahan as an ode to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal is one of the world’s Seven Wonders. This timeless architectural digest carved from white marble features intricate façades, decorated balconies, arched windows and sweeping arches flanked by four pillars on four sides. The Taj Mahal 10256 model from the Lego Creator Expert series brings this ornate landmark back to life with 5923 pieces perfectly assembled to replicate the intricate tilework. Designed for 16+ years old enthusiasts, the model will get more magical with the inclusion of handmade lighting kit from Lightailing or Briksmax.
What Makes Lego Taj Mahal 10256 Set So Special
With the best Lego light kits, the ivory-white mausoleum replica standing 16 inches tall, 20 inches deep and 20 inches wide will get a new look. Before lighting up, assemble the structure completely by connecting the sections and even transport it by taking the seven modular sections apart.
- As one of Lego’s largest models, this ornate structure was relaunched in 2008 with special elements like ‘jumper’ plates, ‘Erling’ bricks, transparent pieces, six 16x32 blue baseplates and 1x4x4 white bricks with the bow which can be highlighted with Lego night light.
- The four arched façades feature arched windows and balconies while the base features intricate tilework and the extended platform has ornate detailing and recessed arches.
- As you light up Taj Mahal Lego set, the central dome along with four subsidiary chambers with domes and four decorative minarets topped with the ornate finials will look more distinct.
Lighting Up The Taj Mahal 10256 Model With Lighting Kit
Offering manufacturer guarantee of two years, the after-sale card in the light kit is to be preserved safely. The light kit for Lego 10256 offers 15 random colored Lego pieces that can be utilized for customization with the Lego structure.
- Follow the installation steps and supporting illustrations on the two universal instruction manuals and keep the user guide for further installation of the Lego Architecture Taj Mahal light kit.
- Set up the four Adhesive Squares, three 12-port, and nine 6-port expansion boards, one 30cm power cable for the USB hub and get AA batteries in advance for the battery pack. The light kit is not equipped with batteries.
- Without force, pass the three 30cm, seven 5cm and seventeen 15cm connecting wires comfortably between the brick separator stubs. Bright up Lego Taj Mahal 10256 with sixteen warm white light strips, four large 30cm, one 15cm and twenty-five 30cm warm white LEDs.
Before and after unfurling the bubble wraps and opening the plastic packets containing separate lighting accessories, make sure you sanitize your hands properly to avoid Covid-19 transmission. Although any damage is highly unlikely with such packing inside the box, you should check the functionality of each accessory and make sure there is no broken part. You can return any defective part within seven days and get a replacement.