When it comes to the futuristic spaceships, kids and adults would not miss a chance to assemble the 1005 Lego pieces of the Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle 75104 set from the Star Wars series of Lego. If you are both a Star Wars nerd and a skilled Lego builder, this moderately difficult set would be the perfect option to recreate some of the action-packed moments from the movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens or even add this model to an extensive collection Lego models of the series. Not only grown-ups but also kids and teenagers can utilize their skill of Lego building as the set is appropriate for kids in the age group of 9 to 14 years.
Knowing About Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle 75104 Model
As the Lego pieces and lighting accessories are delicate and can get mingled up, it is better to assemble the set first before handling the Lego LED light kits. Activate the wings to extend them or launch spring-loaded shooter, rearm the model with detachable racks filled with weapons or access its storage bays –there are lots to do.
- You will get six Minifigures of Kylo Ren, first-order Officer, and General Hux, two members from the first-order crew and the Stormtrooper Officer from First Order in the Lego set.
- The weapons include Lightsaber of Kylo Ren, blaster, and two blaster pistols while the accessories include the electro binoculars element and four helmets.
- Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle Lego set also has the opening bottom, front and rear storage bays, spring-loaded shooters mounted on the wings and weapon racks that can be detached accordingly.
Learn about Lighting Kit for Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle Set
The Lego light kit for the Command Shuttle is of high-quality and delicate, but at the same time, they are easy to install even for a layman of electrics. Assemble the model, prepare the battery pack and set the brick separators before setting up the lighting accessories –
- The 17 LED lights with sufficient brightness include two strip lights of warm white tone, two warm white LEDs measuring 15cm each and a 30cm light with the warm white tone while for the wings of the shuttle, there are six red lights measuring 15cm each and another six lights measuring 30cm each.
- There are two expansion boards with 6 ports each and two boards with 8 ports each inside the light kit for Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle. The five connecting cables of 15cm length each and one 5cm connecting cable are to be passed below and through the pieces without ruining the look or tampering them.
- Get AA batteries for the battery pack, set up the Adhesive Square and multifunction board and connect the 30cm USB cord to the hub. Refer to the user guide book and instruction manual for installation steps and customize freely with the ten random colored Lego pieces.
The lighting accessories are packed in separate plastic packets and wrapped in bubble films so that the kits are perfectly safe inside the Lightailing box. After opening up the accessories check those properly for any tampering and test them to make sure they work properly. In case of any issue, replace or return within a week or replace any defect part within a year with the warranty card inside lighting kit.