Our especially designed LEGO® Harry Potter Series Hogwarts Castle 71043 lighting kit! Bring magical shine to your Hogwarts Castle right away. This highly detailed LEGO® model is a spectacle in itself, but when paired with Lightailing Lego Hogwarts Castle light kit, this charming model comes alive, not only during the day but also at night.
Are you a crazy fans of the Harry Potter movie? Then you must very passionate about the Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle model, which returning you to the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Why not try to personalize Lego sets with the compatible 71043 lighting kit?
LIGHTAILING Lighting Kits provide an easy way for LEGO® fans to customize their models using LED lights. With detailed, step-by-step instructions books, anyone can light up their LEGO® set. All our kits are plug and play - no electronics knowledge needed!
SHIPPING & WARRANTY
►The majority of countries have delivery periods of roughly ten business days.
►By selecting your country and region and entering your postcode in the "Estimate shipping" form below, you can find out more accurate information about delivery times and costs.
►Lightailing product enjoys a two years warranty from the date for sale.
►Briksmax product enjoys a one years warranty from the date for sale.
►If you want to cancel the order, it is important to be done before shipment.
►If your order has already been shipped, you may refuse to sign for it when it arrives, but please return it to us in its original condition (unused and unopened).
►If there are any quality issues with the item as a result of our error, you will be eligible for an exchange within 15 days of order delivery.
If you would like to find out more, please see the Returns and Refunds Policy page.
►This set is a led lighting kit only, Lego sets are not included.
►Products contain small parts that may represent a choking hazard.
►Products are not intended to be used by children under 6 years old.
►Children who use our products do so under adult supervision.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Our master plan for the Hogwarts castle was to create a detailed display, including a painted background and lighting. I looked at several different light sets but landed on the Lightailing. I just finished the installation and I am pleased overall, although it was a lot more challenging than I expected. Like others have said, the wires are incredibly fragile. Several lights broke during installation. Delivery took about a month, and there was a substantial online sale less than a week after ordering that I missed out on. Once the lights arrived, I spent around 8 hours on installation.
Placement of lights
Tower lights are too bright
Flashing "disco" lights
Wires break easily
The final strand of lights was different than in the video, causing rework
Printed instructions were not helpful
First, the PROS:
- Full-fledged set with everything included: pre-installed LED lights, USB connectors and a battery pack (batteries not included duh).
- Excellent instructions. Step-by-step with photos of how to carefully take apart the set and install the lights.
- Beautiful lighting color design, with one exception (see below)
- Real LEGO pieces.
- Great price.
- Good customer service.
- Can we talk about the disco lights? One LED and the stand-alone "mood" lights are flashing. Why? This adds nothing to the design and is in fact quite distracting. I would rather have a slow color change than the flash-flash-flash. Luckily, it is only one small LED and the stand-alones mood lights which don't need to be connected at all.
- Tiny wires WILL get snapped no matter how carefully you try. However, a little solder and a gentle hand can bring them back to life.
- In a couple of places, it was hard to understand from the photos exactly where a wire was supposed to be laid. In those cases, it would have been good to have a close-up.
- Absolutely beautiful! This set really makes the Hogwarts Castle come alive. The lights are placed in excellent locations with nice color choices to highlight the set. A great price for everything, considering how extensive the Castle is. The flashing disco lights on a couple of the places are not appropriate, and it would be great to see them changed in future sets.