Our especially designed LEGO Harry Potter Series Hogwarts Castle 71043 lighting kit! Bring magical shine to your Hogwarts Castle right away. Even though the final model would look marvelous during the day time, it would be very dull to look at this large model at the night time. Installing a light kit for Lego Hogwarts Castle set 71043 would make this whole castle appear pretty much similar to the iconic castle in the movie.
Lego Hogwarts castle is one of the largest Lego set in the Harry Potter film series. The addition of the light kit for Lego Hogwarts Castle set 71043 would bring out the magical shine of the miniature castle. The model would feature Great Hall, Dumbledore’s tower and several other features of the castle that would bring you back to the world of wizardry and witchcraft.
These LED lights are small in size such that they could be placed underneath the Lego bricks and powerful enough to illuminate the whole set. The kit would not affect the outer look of the castle. So why not try to personalize Lego Harry Potter sets with the compatible 71043 lighting kit?
LIGHTAILING Lighting Kits provide an easy way for LEGO® fans to customize their models using LED lights. With detailed, step-by-step instructions books, anyone can light up their LEGO® set. All our kits are plug and play - no electronics knowledge needed!
SHIPPING & WARRANTY
►The majority of countries have delivery periods of roughly ten business days.
►By selecting your country and region and entering your postcode in the "Estimate shipping" form below, you can find out more accurate information about delivery times and costs.
►Lightailing product enjoys a two years warranty from the date for sale.
►Briksmax product enjoys a one years warranty from the date for sale.
►If you want to cancel the order, it is important to be done before shipment.
►If your order has already been shipped, you may refuse to sign for it when it arrives, but please return it to us in its original condition (unused and unopened).
►If there are any quality issues with the item as a result of our error, you will be eligible for an exchange within 15 days of order delivery.
If you would like to find out more, please see the Returns and Refunds Policy page.
►This set is a led lighting kit only, Lego sets are not included.
►Products contain small parts that may represent a choking hazard.
►Products are not intended to be used by children under 6 years old.
►Children who use our products do so under adult supervision.
TAKE YOUR TIME!
If you are thinking in getting yourself this light set, please: take your time for the installation. My experience installing the lights was both, very challenging and fun! At first I was stressed and worried that I might be breaking a cable (it ended up happening twice =(), however a friend helped me out and well... Couldn't be more satisfied with the final result. It took me around 15 hours and tbh, once I broke the two cables, I started drilling some lego bricks with a rotary tool to make more space for the cables to pass through (which made the task way slower). Ended up working quite well for me and the time invested in it was totally worth it.
1. Instructional video in their youtube channel was super useful.
2. The leds come with real lego pieces for you to make the replacement.
3. The quality of the wiring.
4. Comes with all the pieces you need to set the lights.
1. The printed instructions didn't help me... :(
2. The video from time to time changes the direction in which the cables go, so had to do some rework there.
3. The "disco" lights, specially the led above the bridge where the colors of the four houses are (the last bag considered it as optional, so can be easily removed)
4. The wires broke easily... (which is something I understand is a risk in all Lego-lighting sets, since cables need to be small to go through the bricks).
Overall, I was very pleased with the set. Would definitely buy another time whenever I get myself anither Lego set that is worth lighting out :D.
Thank you very much for the explicit, genuine review of our light kit for 71043!
It is really a pleasure to see a customer making a review of feedback and we did find some helpful advice throughout all the sentences. We are grateful that you can bring your ideas and experience to the table and these strengthen our confidence, making sure that we will be making wonderful work to satisfy our customers in the future.
If you encounter any quality issues or you have more concerns, please kindly contact email@example.com. We will focus on the problem and do the endeavor to resolve issues and regret any instance when the request is not met with.
To sum up, we wish you a happy new year. Lightailing will always be there to do you a favor.
Greetings from Lightailing,
Lightailing Customer Service
Our master plan for the Hogwarts castle was to create a detailed display, including a painted background and lighting. I looked at several different light sets but landed on the Lightailing. I just finished the installation and I am pleased overall, although it was a lot more challenging than I expected. Like others have said, the wires are incredibly fragile. Several lights broke during installation. Delivery took about a month, and there was a substantial online sale less than a week after ordering that I missed out on. Once the lights arrived, I spent around 8 hours on installation.
Placement of lights
Tower lights are too bright
Flashing "disco" lights
Wires break easily
The final strand of lights was different than in the video, causing rework
Printed instructions were not helpful
First, the PROS:
- Full-fledged set with everything included: pre-installed LED lights, USB connectors and a battery pack (batteries not included duh).
- Excellent instructions. Step-by-step with photos of how to carefully take apart the set and install the lights.
- Beautiful lighting color design, with one exception (see below)
- Real LEGO pieces.
- Great price.
- Good customer service.
- Can we talk about the disco lights? One LED and the stand-alone "mood" lights are flashing. Why? This adds nothing to the design and is in fact quite distracting. I would rather have a slow color change than the flash-flash-flash. Luckily, it is only one small LED and the stand-alones mood lights which don't need to be connected at all.
- Tiny wires WILL get snapped no matter how carefully you try. However, a little solder and a gentle hand can bring them back to life.
- In a couple of places, it was hard to understand from the photos exactly where a wire was supposed to be laid. In those cases, it would have been good to have a close-up.
- Absolutely beautiful! This set really makes the Hogwarts Castle come alive. The lights are placed in excellent locations with nice color choices to highlight the set. A great price for everything, considering how extensive the Castle is. The flashing disco lights on a couple of the places are not appropriate, and it would be great to see them changed in future sets.