The game of chase between police and thief is something almost every kid has played in his/her childhood –it is time to relive that childhood or let your little ones enjoy those by assembling Lego pieces. The city lifestyle with different workplaces is depicted through the models of Lego City series and the Mobile Command Center 60139 features a jailbreaking scene and the police’s swift action in apprehending the thief. Assembling 374 pieces is not much of a big deal for the little enthusiasts aged between 6 and 12 years but when it comes to adding LED lights to the structure, kids below 6 years old are not suitable to handle the accessories as these can cause choking hazards.
What To Lighten Up In Mobile Command Center Model
Once you have finished assembling the pieces of the Mobile Command Center 60139 Lego set, open up the box and unfurl the bubble films to find the plastic packets which contain different lighting accessories.
- With four Minifigures including 2 police officers and 2 crooks along with the mini police dog, the structure is complete with the Mobile Command Center, ATV of the crook and motorbike of the police. Add lights at those places where you place Minifigures to show their functions properly.
- The Command Center can be lightened up to highlight the detachable cab, screen at the monitor room, breakout feature of the jail cell, the space for 2 Minifigures, opening roof with satellites, rear ramp, side doors motorbike storage area, seat, and desk.
- Light up Lego sets of the Command Center and ATV with hook and chain in such a way that door bars of the jail cell can be burst open to release the crook while the motorbike of the police can be unloaded to catch and lock up the crooks.
- With the lights, you can also make the accessories like a backpack, mug, two cones, money bills, walkie-talkie, lollypop stop signage, handcuff set and wrench look distinct.
Know About The Light Kit For Mobile Command Center Set
The installation of the lights does not rely on your electrical knowledge if any, because the light kit for Mobile Command Center Lego set is designed for any 6+ years old kid i.e. layman or expert –both can set up the lights.
- Although you would check the light kit after fully assembling the model, there are eleven random colored Lego bricks for customization. The user guide for later installation and the illustrated universal instruction manual will help you in setup.
- Get AA batteries for the battery pack and set up the USB hub by connecting the 30cm power cable. Prepare the two 12-port expansion boards, place the Adhesive Square and connect the 15cm cable through the brick separator.
- Bright up Mobile Command Center Lego set with two blue 15cm and a red 15cm slow flashing LED, a 30cm and two 15cm white LEDs, three warm white 15cm LEDs, two 30cm blue, two 30cm red, two 15cm blue and two 15cm yellow LEDs.
The after-sale warranty card in the light kit comes with 2 years of manufacturer guarantee. Test each accessory for any tampering or defect and if you find any, return and replace them within a week.