Team up the Wrecked Shrimp Boat 70419 set with the Smartphone app of Hidden Side to make the best out of mobile-oriented Lego building experience. Add LED lights from the Lightailing lighting kit to add a new dimension in the model.
Interactive mobile game and Lego skill come hand in hand when you assemble the Wrecked Shrimp Boat 70419 model with 310 pieces and scan the QR code on the set to get started with Hidden Side. Ghost-hunting was never more enjoyable as you can now spot and capture the floating ghosts around the ship, turn the wheel to interact with Hidden Side app, face different game challenges, reveal Captain Archibald – the boss ghost and even split open the Shrimp Boat, all this while marveling at the LED lights highlighting special features.
Know About Wrecked Shrimp Boat 70419 Models
Before you know about the light kit for 70419 sets, assemble the entire model and test the lighting accessories to ensure proper functionality and zero handling damage. Whether you disassemble the boat or battle the ghosts with the app that is updated regularly, the imaginative and interactive play never gets monotonous.
- Along the two hero Minifigures of Jack Davids and Parker L. Jackson, you will get the ghost Minifigures of Captain Jones, his son Jones Jr., the ghost dog figure of Spencer and the famous albino alligator.
- You can light up Lego bricks to make the single-player or multiplayer experience of AR (Augmented Reality) gaming interesting. Just point the phone with the app running in the foreground towards the Shrimp Boat and move the mobile phone to reveal the hidden and ever-changing scenario around the model.
- If you view through the AR of the Hidden Side app, you will get a spooky view of the Newbury Town full of mysteries, ghosts lurking in buildings and haunting people. As you light up Wrecked Shrimp Boat Lego set, the nautical-inspired boat and the buildable brick cliff gets a new vitality.
Detailed Idea of the Light Kit for Wrecked Shrimp Boat Set
To avoid any kind of damage during shipping and handling, the lighting accessories are packed separately inside plastic packets, which again are padded by the bubble films. Inside the sturdy box of the Lego light sets, the accessories are completely safe but you still need to test them properly before installing.
- The brick separators are to be set up beforehand so that passing the connecting wires is easy between the stubs without exposing them. There are two CR2032 Oval battery packs for which you should buy 3 AA batteries.
- The light kit for Wrecked Shrimp Boat includes a user guide for future installation and illustrated instruction manual in the universal language to help you in connecting the two 30cm USB cables and setting up the Adhesive Square and two Expansion Boards of 6 ports.
- Customize with the six random Lego pieces and add the two 30cm yellow, one 15cm red, one slow flashing 30cm red, one 15cm warm white and three 15cm green LEDs. Keep the after-sales card as a 2-years guarantee.
While the Lego set is suitable for 7+ years old enthusiasts, the lighting kit from Lightailing is suitable for 6+ years old users as below that age, kids have a high risk of choking hazard from the small delicate Lego pieces and light accessories. During the initial checking of the accessories if you find any discrepancy, make sure to return and replace the package within seven days.