Delve into the world of dinosaurs with the Stygimoloch Breakout 75927 set from Lego Jurassic World Series and create your choice of events regarding the breakout and capture. Use the high-quality lighting accessories from Lightailing to make your model lit even when the surroundings are dark.
The Jurassic World movies have always enthralled both kids and adults even with the terrifying dinosaurs created by CGI and VFX because curiosity for the extinct rulers of the earth is always there. If you love dinosaurs and have enjoyed the Jurassic World movies so far, it is time to let your kids take a whirlwind ride through the Jurassic world by assembling the Stygimoloch Breakout 75927 set.
With only 222 Lego pieces, this beginner model will be perfect for your kids in the age group of six and twelve as well as any adult looking for some easy Lego building opportunity. Coming to the lighting kits, Lightailing makes sure the entire structure remains lightened up always and anyone above six can install the lights.
Endless Play Opportunities with Stygimoloch Breakout Set
The light kit for Lego Jurassic World Stygimoloch Breakout set arrives at your doorstep in a sturdy box, the opening which you will find bubble wrapped plastic packets that contain different lighting accessories. Before adding lights, you should be familiar with the special features of the Lego set –
- There is the Stygimoloch toy figure along with the Minifigures of the guard and Dr. Wu. The buildable dinosaur figure comes with posable head and limbs. There are also some accessories like the tranquilizer gun for sedating Stygimoloch, the two dinosaur eggs for artificial hatching, the yellow cup and the computer.
- Utilize the Lego light sets to lighten up the laboratory with enclosure pen, measuring 5 inches in height, 7 inches in width and 9 inches in depth. The two-leveled laboratory run by Dr. Wu features the observation deck, two windows with shattering function for a breakout, a ladder, one tilting workbench for carrying out experiments and two floodlights with a translucent yellow tone.
- The dinosaur enclosure pen comes with a gate that can be lifted to bring in the captured Stygimoloch inside the pen after it smashes through the door and breaks out of the window by flipping up the workbench.
The Lighting Kit for Stygimoloch Breakout 75927 Set
The light kit for Stygimoloch Breakout is designed with premium quality material and as it comes in the plug-and-play model, there is no strict requirement of having electrical knowledge. Make sure you check each part before using it.
- The green and warm white LEDs are added in the light kit for decorating the observation deck and tilting the workbench of the laboratory. You can highlight the breaking window, two floodlights and the lifting gate of the dinosaur enclosure.
- Installing Lego night light is everyone’s cup of tea as the instruction manual features detailed installation steps with the proper illustration. You can make use of the user guide for future installation and the after-sales warranty card for a 2-years manufacturer guarantee.
- Batteries are not given in the light kit –make sure you get three AA batteries for the battery box. Connect the wires through separators comfortably and set up USB hub with the USB wire.
Use custom LED lights to create your version of the Stygimoloch breakout scenario in the Jurassic World. If you find any defective part, deter for using it as there are a 7-day return and replacement facility available.