Get into the cinematic styled action sequence with the T. rex vs Dino-Mech Battle 75938 set from Lego Jurassic World where you can create your choice of scenario. Give depth to the Lego structure with the lighting kit from Briksmax or Lightailing and keep the structure highlighted both during day and night.
If you are a hardcore fan of the Jurassic World or Jurassic Park franchise, you will be well acquainted with the Isla Nublar volcanic abode of the pre-historic dinosaurs. Lego Jurassic World has brought to you the 716-piece model of T. rex vs Dino-Mech Battle 75938 that is age-appropriate for anyone above eight. In June, last year, the set got Minifigures of viewers’ favorite Owen Grady and Claire Dearing along with the antagonists Danny Nedermeyer and Vic Hoskins. With the light kits from Lightailing and Briksmax, the set will get a new look at night.
Special Attractions Of T. rex vs Dino-Mech Battle 75938 Set
Before starting with the light kit for T. rex vs Dino Mech Battle 75938, you have to complete assembling the structure to avoid confusion and damage of the accessories. With Minifigures, you will get two bat figures and four baby velociraptor figures of Blue, Echo, Charlie, and Delta.
- The 4” high posable and buildable T. rex with 2” width and 11” length is colorfully molded with head, arms, legs and snapping jaws.
- The Lego lights will highlight the 5” high, 5” wide and 12” long possible and buildable Dino-Mech with the opening cockpit for Danny, detailed dashboard, head, legs, arms, tail, claws and snapping jaws.
- The 5” high, 5” deep and 7” wide buildable volcanic rock has lava elements and it opens to reveal the treasure chest filled with eleven golden coins, one golden cup, four gem elements, and four golden bars.
- As you light up Lego sets, the 3” wide and 5” long toy boat, you will highlight Vic’s tranquilizer gun, ammo storage with four ammo elements, two stud shooters as well as Danny’s soda can and Owen’s walkie-talkie.
What Light Kit for T. rex vs Dino-Mech Battle 75938 Set Offers
Anyone above six years old can install the lights but testing each light accessory before the final setup is recommended. There is a two-year manufacturer warranty card available with the light kit for Lego 75938.
- You might be expert in electrics or have no idea about it; the light kits can be installed easily by you just by going through each illustrated step written on the universal instruction book. The User Guide will help in a future installation.
- There is one warm white light strip along with one 15cm and two 10cm LEDs of warm white glow, two 15cm white, one 10cm and four 15cm red, two 10cm yellow, one 15cm blue and three 10cm green LEDs too bright up Lego Jurassic World Dino Mech and other parts of the structures.
- The two 15cm and one 5cm connecting wires should be passed between the stubs. Customize the Lego model with three randomized Lego bricks and get batteries separately for the AA battery holder and CR2032 Oval battery pack. Connect the two 30cm USB power cables with the hub and set up the two Adhesive Squares, two 6-port and two 8-port expansion boards.
To avoid damage, each accessory is separately packed in plastic packets and wrapped with bubble films inside the box. On opening the packets and checking the accessories, if you find any malfunctioning or damaged part, get it returned and replaced within a week.